Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

rmad motherboard booted into windows 10 but mostly wont even post now

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 diyagent

diyagent

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:23 PM

Posted 17 December 2017 - 02:13 PM

ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac AM4 AMD Promontory

AMD RYZEN 5 1600X 6-Core 3.6 GHz (4.0 GHz Turbo) Socket AM4 95W YD160XBCAEWOF

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (1x16GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz (PC4 24000) C15

ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 P2 220-P2-0650-X1 80+ PLATINUM 650W Fully Modular EVGA ECO Mode

samsung 850evo ssd

new build had no issues until recently. when playing games or anything cpu intensive pc reboots. tried updating bios and would not boot into windows or post. rmad the board and it boots into windows first try. load up game and same issues. now wont post again. will check bios but assumed asrock updated with latest. was a new nvidia driver out but cant post so...

thanks.

update. shut it off a while and turned on and got into bios. firmware up to date. I had read this board will keep rebooting and trying memory timings and i checked all is set to auto in bios and no overclock.

update 2. was running memtest64 showing no errors then computer crashed wont reboot again...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 PM

Posted 19 December 2017 - 05:54 PM

I suggest that you post over in the Internal Hardware forums for some more expert assistance:    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/7/internal-hardware/ 

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users