Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD Windows 10 ntoskrnl. exe + 1640E0

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ika

ika

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 AM

Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:16 PM

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me with this problem. The blue screen. Thank you very much in advance. Attached the log. Best regards.

==================================================
Archivo de volcado: 121717-5890-01.dmp
Hora del fallo    : 17/12/2017 15:09:42
Cadena de comprobación de error: 
Código de comprobación de error: 0x00000101
Parámetro 1       : 00000000`00000018
Parámetro 2       : 00000000`00000000
Parámetro 3       : fffff800`00e27180
Parámetro 4       : 00000000`00000000
Causado por controlador: ntoskrnl.exe
Causado por dirección: ntoskrnl.exe+1640e0
Descripción       : 
Nombre            : 
Companía          : 
Versión           : 
Proceso           : x64
Crash Address     : ntoskrnl.exe+1640e0
Stack Address 1   : 
Stack Address 2   : 
Stack Address 3   : 
Computer Name     : 
Full Path         : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\121717-5890-01.dmp
Processors Count  : 8
Major Version     : 15
Minor Version     : 16299
Dump File Size    : 413.199
Dump File Time    : 17/12/2017 15:10:15

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ika

ika
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:52 PM

Archivo de volcado: 121717-6031-01.dmp
Hora del fallo    : 17/12/2017 15:49:55
Código de comprobación de error: 0x00000109
Parámetro 1       : a3a00863`afff97fa
Parámetro 2       : b3b714ea`02816b21
Parámetro 3       : 00000000`c0000082
Parámetro 4       : 00000000`00000007
Descripción       : 
Nombre            : 
Companía          : 
Versión           : 
Stack Address 1   : 
Stack Address 2   : 
Stack Address 3   : 
Computer Name     : 
Full Path         : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\121717-6031-01.dmp
Dump File Size    : 322.751
Dump File Time    : 17/12/2017 15:50:28

Archivo de volcado: 121717-5890-01.dmp
Hora del fallo    : 17/12/2017 15:09:42
Código de comprobación de error: 0x00000101
Parámetro 1       : 00000000`00000018
Parámetro 2       : 00000000`00000000
Parámetro 3       : fffff800`00e27180
Parámetro 4       : 00000000`00000000
Descripción       : 
Nombre            : 
Companía          : 
Versión           : 
Stack Address 1   : 
Stack Address 2   : 
Stack Address 3   : 
Computer Name     : 
Full Path         : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\121717-5890-01.dmp
Dump File Size    : 413.199
Dump File Time    : 17/12/2017 15:10:15

Please help!!!

#3 ika

ika
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:32 AM

Edit.

Edited by ika, 18 December 2017 - 08:02 AM.

#4 ika

ika
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:38 AM

Edit.

Attached Files

Edited by ika, 18 December 2017 - 08:02 AM.

#5 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,089 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 AM

Posted 19 December 2017 - 05:51 PM

The upload of the Sysnative stuff is just a zip of the .exe

Please run this report collecting tool  (double click on the SysnativeBSODCollectionApp.exe file) so that we can provide a complete analysis: (from the pinned topic at the top of the forum)   http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/
NOTE:  On problem systems it can take up to 20 minutes for the log files to complete.  Please be patient and let it run.

If you still have problems with it running, there's an alternate tool here (direct download link):  https://github.com/blueelvis/BSOD-Inspector/releases/download/1.0.5/BSODInspector-1.0.5.exe

NOTE:
Please zip up the (.ZIP) files - do not use .RAR, .7z or other compression utilities. 
.ZIP is the type file that can be uploaded to the forums.

While waiting for a reply, please start with these free hardware diagnostics (as the STOP 0x101 errors may be hardware related):  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html

Please run ALL of the tests and let us know the results of them.

Edited by usasma, 19 December 2017 - 05:52 PM.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#6 ika

ika
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 20 December 2017 - 02:54 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5byvldx18g6xb6/DESKTOP_ULHDKI3_20_12_2017_04_25_59.zip?dl=0

Thanks.

#7 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,089 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 AM

Posted 20 December 2017 - 08:57 AM

There are no memory dumps in the provided report

If using a disk cleaner (such as CCleaner), please stop while we're troubleshooting.

Your UEFI/BIOS (version P7.10) dates from July of 2017.  Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any UEFI/BIOS updates available for your system.  This is just in case there has been a more recent update.
FYI - W8 and W10 communicate more with the UEFI/BIOS than previous versions of Windows, so it's important to ensure that the UEFI/BIOS is kept up to date (and that outdated UEFI/BIOS' may be the cause of some compatibility issues).

Although you appear to have a reasonable number of Windows Update hotfixes for this version of your OS, please double check for any new Windows Updates.  It only takes one update to cause a problem, so it's essential that you have all of them.  The actual number is not important.  Rather it's important that you checked manually, installed any available updates, and didn't experience any errors when checking or updating.

You have 3 hard drives.  What is the make/model/wattage and age of your Power Supply?
The purpose of this question is to get you to evaluate your PSU.
- PSU's tend to get less efficient with age
- adding components over time may decrease the ability of the PSU to support the entire system (Maybe remove some stuff to see if that helps?)
- while you can measure the output of a PSU with a multimeter, the readings may change dramatically when the PSU is put under load.  PSU testing instructions (by dc3) here:  https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/654994/pc-is-crashingfreezing-up-multiple-times-daily/page-2#entry4341756
- there's a free PSU test in the OCCT program at http://www.ocbase.com/

Beyond that, there are no signs of software problems that I can see.

I suggest this process:
1)  run ALL of these free hardware diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html

2)  If all the tests pass, then try a clean install of Windows 10 (instructions in the quote box below)
3)  If the clean install verifies that there's a hardware problem - then try this procedure to help identify the faulting component(s):  http://www.carrona.org/strpdown.html

Clean Install:

A clean install is:
- Windows is installed to a freshly partitioned hard drive with legitimate installation media (W10:  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 ).
- The installation media is only a copy of Windows, not the OEM recovery disks that you can make on some systems.
- Windows is fully updated after it's installed.  That's ALL updates - none excepted.
- NO 3rd party software is installed.
- There are no errors in Device Manager (if you find any, post back for suggestions).

This will wipe everything off of the computer, so it's advisable to backup your stuff first.
Also, it will wipe out all the special software that the OEM added to the system, so if you rely on any of that - let us know what it is so we can figure out a way to save/download it (the easiest way is to create/obtain the OEM;s recovery media)

If unable to find recovery media that has the software (or if you suspect that this is a hardware problem), you can make an image of your system that'll preserve everything in the state that it was in when you made the image.  You can also do this if you don't want to try another hard drive - yet you want to be able to return to the current system state.
One drawback to this is that you're making an image of a malfunctioning system - so, if there are errors in the system software, you'll have a nice copy of them :(
Another drawback is that the image of the system will be very large - so you'll most likely need a large external drive to store it on.
But, this will allow you to save everything on the hard drive (although you'll need an image viewer to get things out of the image).
The point here is that, if it's a hardware problem, then you can restore the system to the point it was when you made the image - after you repair the hardware problem.
You can obtain more info on imaging in the Backup/Imaging/DiskMgmt forums located here:  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/238/backup-imaging-and-disk-management-software/

The point of doing this (the clean install) is to:
- rule out Windows as a problem (if the problem continues, it's not a Windows problem as you completely replaced Windows
- rule out 3rd party software (if the problem continues, it's not a 3rd party software problem as you didn't install any 3rd party software)
- so, if the problem continues, it must be a hardware problem.

OTOH, if the problem stops, then it was either a Windows or 3rd party software problem.  If the problem doesn't come back, then you've fixed it.  Then all that remains is setting the computer back up the way that you'd like it and importing your data from the backup you made.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#8 ika

ika
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 20 December 2017 - 09:04 AM

I think I solved it by putting in Speed Gen 3 the video card. Since then I had no more blue screens. Thanks a lot. Best regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users