Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello, I'm Nosniv

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nosniv

Nosniv

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:04 AM

Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:40 PM

Hi all, I'm Nosniv, I just created an new account.  I figured it was about time, I refer to this sight constantly as of late.  We have 2 desktops, and a laptop, one was originally windows 7, the other was windows 8, and the last desktop came from the factory with win 10 already installed. So we have been going through the trials and tribulations of trying to get everything on all three systems to run smoothly.  (Yeah right).  I am not a tech wiz and have been learning as I go.  This sight has been invaluable to me as an aid and guide to tackling the many issues that have arisen.  I am still tackling them.  Anyway I just want to say thank you for all the advice (Im blocking the Microsoft forum, lol) I promise, Ill be bugging you soon.  Be cool.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 softwaremaniac

softwaremaniac

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 911 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 PM

Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:48 PM

Hello and welcome to BleepingComputer :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users