Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

how to overlay a logo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 charbonneaub

charbonneaub

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:11 AM

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:14 PM

Hi guys,

I'm completely new when it comes to graphic design. I had someone make me a logo on fivver and the finished product looks good however I'm unsure of how to Overlay the logo onto existing photos.
If someone could reach out and help me out with this that would be greatly appreciated! 
the file was sent as a .pdf on a white background. I was also sent a .ai and .eps file. I converted the .pdf it to an image file and opened in paint and select the lettering and copied it. when i opened another image in paint a pasted it in all the edges of the lettering had tiny little jagged white marks around it. 

I wish i could attach pictures in my post so you could see what i am talking about.

anyways hope someone out there can help me out!

https://ibb.co/kDHC76
https://ibb.co/n0Ah76

here is what i am talking about 

Edited by charbonneaub, 14 December 2017 - 08:49 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Martel

Martel

Drfixup Human Internet Solutions

• Members
  • 1,466 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 PM

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:34 PM

You can upload an image using photobocket or similar.
Edit:
You can find the answers here.
I use Paint.Net
There are other simpler freeware programs available.

Edited by Martel, 14 December 2017 - 08:37 PM.

#3 charbonneaub

charbonneaub
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:11 AM

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:50 PM

thanks ive added the photos to original post

#4 Martel

Martel

Drfixup Human Internet Solutions

• Members
  • 1,466 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 PM

Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:11 AM

The logo creator at Fivver may have a .png of your logo, that will be easier for you to manipulate.

Take your logo and insert it on your own images. 

jrKxKE.jpg

#5 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,209 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 PM

Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:43 PM

Have this one on me !  I took the PDF image, pasted it into my raster graphics software, selected all the white background and set it to transparent. Then saved the resultant as a PNG file, but you have to set the bit-rate high - 32 bit - to get transparency supported and saved as type PNG.

Inserting it as an image on top of another gives a nice clean imprint, and if you use vector graphics software for the super-imposition task you can scale it to any suitable size.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k56okv9c8xktqnl/BCF%20image.png?dl=0

Chris Cosgrove

#6 kevinsteve

kevinsteve

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:11 PM

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:42 AM

First of all.Ask for a PNG image of your logo. If you have Adobe Lightroom.. Use this method for bulk logo placement. 

https://www.visualwatermark.com/blog/2012/11/16/batch-watermark-lightroom-4/

If you dont have it. You may also use photoshop. If you dont have that too. You may use Windows Paint event. You just need a PNG with transparent background. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users