Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with a game.. Didn't always have it.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ComputerGuy1500

ComputerGuy1500

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 12 December 2017 - 04:35 PM

Greetings.

So, as far as I remember, I didn't ALWAYS have this problem on this PC with this game, it just started getting more annoying and consistent recently.. (I don't exactly remember when.)

So, the game I like to play is Bowling Evolution.

If you wanna read up on this game, you can go to bowlingevolution.com

It's a pretty old game, it uses DirectX or OpenGL and stuff, so I'm not sure if that's a contributing factor here.

Let me first describe the problem I'm experiencing with it. As I play it, often times the game will lag so heavy I can't enjoy watching the ball roll down the lane and pop into those pins to get a strike.. Since it lags so bad I just can't enjoy it. :/

It's definitely not a problem with my computer's components.

Here's my specs:

GeForce GTX 950 video card

8 GB ram

1 TB hard drive

i5 processor

And the computer is under 2 years old, I believe. The thing is, it runs any game great. No lag whatsoever. I'm curious as to why these awful lagspikes have been getting more consistent over the course of having this game..

Could it be something with the amount of disk I have? One thing is that SOMETIMES, when I check my available disk, it says it's at 100%. Not sure why, I run on Windows 10, and some people say that there are some issues causing the disk to go up for some reason.. maybe it's something else but idk..

If anyone could provide me with some debugging or possible fixes for this, that'd be great. I can also provide other details if requested! Thanks for reading. :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ComputerGuy1500

ComputerGuy1500
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:26 PM

Bump :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users