Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Comcast Messed Up My Email

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 beakerr

beakerr

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:07 AM

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:41 AM

Hi, I recently "upgraded" my comcast service to include digital voice which is their home phone service. Yesterday they came and installed a new wireless modem that allows my phone jacks to work. So i got a few phones plugged them in and they work fine. HOWEVER, last night I tried to right click on a pic and "send to" an email address and it wouldn't work. It tried to send, the blue "working" bar came up and began a painfully slow crawl from left to right, finally it quit and gave me "an error occurred". before the new modem I could send an 8mb vid, now i can't even get a 1.5mb pic to complete. Can anyone help me?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 beakerr

beakerr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  

Posted 26 September 2006 - 09:31 AM

I called comcast and they said that i needed to change my default email client from outlook express to comcast. I went to tools > internet options> programs> email dropdown box. It did not list comcast as an option. How Do i do it?

#3 beakerr

beakerr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  

Posted 26 September 2006 - 12:17 PM

comcast doesn't sknow squat so disreguard any info supplied by them. HHELP!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users