Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

System won't let me finish editing an email contact info

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 harkcomp

harkcomp

• Members
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 AM

Posted 11 December 2017 - 04:09 PM

Uhhhhhg! I'm about to pull my hair out!

I went to my email inbox page and clicked on my "Address" tab so that I could update the email address for one of my contacts. 

I scroll down to my contact name, right click on it and then select "Edit". I then begin typing the new email address for this contact and suddenly my cursor stops advancing when I'm only a few characters into typing the change and my cursor starts it's rotating motion .....my edit screen disappears and then I'm redirected right back to my email inbox screen again. I have attempted to make this simple edit a dozen times and the exact same scenario happens each time. 

It's driving me nuts. Why won't my system allow me to make this simple email contact address change. 

I am working with the latest updates for Windows 10. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 AM

Posted 11 December 2017 - 04:45 PM

I won't attempt to fix this issue, but those that will may need what email you are using...

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

#3 harkcomp

harkcomp
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 AM

Posted 17 December 2017 - 06:56 PM

I won't attempt to fix this issue, but those that will may need what email you are using...

I am using Century Link as my email provider. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users