Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

error code 0x00000709

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tony007

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Local time:02:24 AM

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:46 AM

I am getting the above error code when II try to set up my HP4520 printer is there any way to fi this without having to go into the registry.

Edited by tony007, 11 December 2017 - 08:07 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,165 posts
  • Local time:07:24 PM

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:19 AM

Do you have or had another printer installed?

If a older printer has been removed is it still listed as the default printer?

Have you tried to set the new printer as the default printer?

You will find some useful troubleshooting methods at this website, look for the post made by hacerbalisbis.  This is the sixth post in the topic.

Should decide to try the regedit that has been suggested at several websites be sure to backup the registry before making any changes.  I would also suggest creating a new restore point before making any changes.

To backup the registry please download and install Tweaking.com Registry Backup.

Play the video below for operating instructions.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 tony007

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Local time:02:24 AM

Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:36 AM

Did'ent have to fix error code m friend fixed my problem by getting my printer to run from windows. Thanks for your response tree hugger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users