Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yahoos E-mail Plez Help Thx

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 loveablekitty

loveablekitty

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 AM

Posted 25 September 2006 - 09:04 PM

:flowers: :cool: Me did :trumpet: :thumbsup: I went to remove a yahoo download that I dont use in ADD/REMOVE and ohhhhhhh yes :) I remove yahoo mail instead . I still can log in , also read it , and the "you got mail " works, I'm win/xp, outlook express, IE, now no default for mail - Can I install the file back? and how???, is there a download for yahoo mail? ?? couldnt find one thru web or is there a way I can recover it back ???????? ,, AND if I have to reboot will I lose everything ( wont do a thing till someone tell me too hm good advice kit ) any HELP would be most appreciated :inlove:
Thank YOU much
kit :)
Remember, if you haven't got a smile on your face and
laughter in your heart......Then you are just an old sour fart.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:47 AM

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:57 AM

I am not sure what you mean by "removing Yahoo Mail", since it is a web-based E-mail service, and does not have any application on your hard drive associated with it. You seem to be able to access your mail on-line and read your in-box.
If you are using OE to access Yahoo (POP account) and are having problems, that is a different story.
What do you mean by "no default for mail."
A clearer description of what your problem is would help us help you. Tell us precisely what you are trying to do, and at which step the problem arises and what happens (or what expected result does NOT happen).
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 loveablekitty

loveablekitty
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  

Posted 26 September 2006 - 09:51 AM

Thx John, for this help. I hope I can explan this plz bare w*Grinler "o] I removed the yahoo mail appl in Add/remove , the one with that CP smble next to it, meant to remove something else of yahoos that I dont use( music) I can log into mail and read ,and recieve but I cant delete nor send it to a folder (like mine etc etc) the "CANT FIND PAGE " comes up . I still have as my newsgroup as outlook express but the yahoo mail sever seems to be missing files due to the removal . yes its a POP and I cant get into " MY ACCOUNT" in mail also just say cant find page. not sure what OE means ? micr IE I use to access mail thu yahoo John IM very much a beginner here sry but I do READ everything in this forum to learn hope this helps you better get my help thx

#4 loveablekitty

loveablekitty
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:44 AM

JOhn, It seems that my prob has fixed it self I can access everything now just fine tho its still gone from the control panel in ADD/ REMOVE. not to sure what happened here but it seems to be ok now "o} now if i could just get that bug out of the registerkey /and c/temps files grrrrrr lol thank you again I love this site "o} just wish you could start a k-class for beginners w/easy to read , step -b-steps, and how do's etc etc "o} have a GREAT day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users