Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

disc problem mp3

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 clueless007

clueless007

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:21 PM

my mp3 disks recordings will not play on an mp3 player.   They are college lectures purchased from the college.  I have no idea why/   They play on the computer and other lectures play on the mp3 players but not the last 12 cd's. 
The disk has letters written on it which look like DVD backwards and then 516Ds after it.  But these letters and digits look mirrored and backwards. 

What is going on, anybody know?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ranchhand_

ranchhand_

• Members
  • 1,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 AM

Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:14 PM

Best contact the college you purchased from; in addition, try to test them on another dedicated mp3 player to see if it is your player.

Help Requests: If there is no reply after 3 days I remove the thread from my answer list. For further help PM me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users