Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello and Happy Holidays

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jaseinatl

jaseinatl

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 AM

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:51 PM

Hey all, I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jase and I live in Atlanta, GA US.

I am 48 years old and remember when I got my first 1200 bd modem to dial up places like Beagle Brothers Board on my first computer--directly from Apple:  Apple IIe Super System with the 65C02 processor. It was the summer between fifth and sixth grade (1980?) and I was given one of the first pre-production models in exchange for being a camp counselor at CompuCamp. I had never touched a computer before then but I had written both an assembly based word processor and a teacher's grade book program on paper.

Trying to manage severe ADHD and maintain some sort of relevance in technology today has proven to be a daunting task: one for which I am not well-equipped. Any help or constructive advice is always welcome. 

Happy Holidays,

Jase

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 AM

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:24 PM

Wecome to BC !

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic