Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mx linux vpns and usb and ideapad110s model

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lemurrose123

lemurrose123

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:23 AM

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:17 PM

What vpns work and are compatible on mx linux? Will this usb work as a bootable usb with mx linux os and does it work as a bootable usb? Samsung USB 3.0 Flash Drive FIT 64GB https://www.samsung.com/us/computing/memory-storage/usb-flash-drives/usb-3-0-flash-drive-fit-64gb-muf-64bb-muf-64bb-am .I want the ideapad 110s white model.Where can i get the white model?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MadmanRB

MadmanRB

Spoon!!!!

• Members
  • 3,051 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 PM

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:08 PM

1: pretty much every VPN works on linux

2: yes there live images sort of like a virtual OS without installing it

3: Any flash drive will do

4: the ideapad you are looking for is found at best buy, that is if you live in the US

For other markets you may have to look elsewhere.

Be warned though the ideapad may not be linux friendly, if its a 2 in 1 forget it.

You know you want me baby!

Proud Linux user and dual booter.

Proud Vivaldi user.

ljxaqg-6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users