Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Good_aye

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 G_L_H

G_L_H

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:59 AM

Posted 25 September 2006 - 06:33 PM

I would like to say hi to everyone. I live in Queensland about an hours drive west of Brisbane. I like most people need to get help with comuter problems as it is difficult to remember everything and be aware of new problems.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:59 PM

Posted 25 September 2006 - 06:43 PM

:thumbsup: G_L_H
Welcome to Bleeping Computer!
Posted Image

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:59 PM

Posted 25 September 2006 - 06:50 PM

Computing is a very complex activity, and no one can possibly be an expert or remember everything. Members here share areas of expertise and experience, so our stock of knowledge is far greater together than by ourselves.
Welcome to this great user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users