Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Printing A Portfolio Report

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Minivester

Minivester

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 25 September 2006 - 05:33 PM

I maintain a portfolio of stocks on MSN moneycentral. After the close of the NYSE Stock exchange I access the file which gives me, among other things, the high, low, and close for each of the stocks in the portfolio. At the bottom of the screen a number of tasks are listed that can be performed, including one labeled "more". Clicking on more brings up a "print" option and two choices: Portfolio Report and Transaction Report.

A few days ago while researching another problem I did something wrong, I know not what. Now I cannot print the Portfolio Report but I can print the Transaction Report. Any ideas as to what I did wrong and what I need to do to correct the problem will be appreciated.

My system uses Windows XP Service Pack 2; Internet Explorer 7.0.5700.6; A HP phorosmart 1215 printer

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:31 PM

Posted 25 September 2006 - 05:46 PM

Do you get any error messages, and if so, precisely what do they say?
Where in the process do you have the problem?
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users