Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Windows 10 Fall Update Features !

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 alien_fx_fiend

alien_fx_fiend

• Members
  • 152 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:11 PM

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:23 AM

If you've got the new Windows 10 Creators Fall Update then check this out —it has 2 features among many that really stand out: 
Add emojis from your keyboard: The new Windows 10 feature update adds a built-in emoji panel !! Press Windows logo key  + period (.) to open an emoji panel, then express yourself with emoji wherever you want, such as conversations, docs, and even web searches. 
Talk instead of type: Talk to write an email or message instead of typing it. Select touch keyboard  on the taskbar, select microphone  or press Windows logo key   + H, then talk to dictate.
P.S: It did shave 10 GB off my Windows partition —especially since I'am running low on disk space on it. Oh & added Great Britain language pack (it always does that —had to remove it.)
P.S: Also Task Manager is not Metro-UI based anymore —so for instance, when I use CursorFX Plus "Light Ring" mouse cursor, which always turns invisible when hovering over Metro-UI menus —like Taskbar Jump Lists —this one is iron-clad (no more cursor issues) ! Also Task Man now shows GPU & GPU Engine (correct me if I'm wrong & it showed these before.) !!!

Edited by alien_fx_fiend, 07 December 2017 - 11:34 AM.
Moved from Gen Chat to W10 Discussion - Hamluis.

~The Worlds Deceit Has Raped My Soul, We Melt The Plastic People Down Then We Melt Their Plastic Town~

alien.PNG

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users