Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Suggestions wanted for a new Android tablet/laptop hybrid type device.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Punchy71

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Local time:01:05 AM

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:45 PM

I'm currently thinking about possibly buying a new Android tablet-laptop hybrid type device. My current tablet is an Android based Samsung tablet with an 8.4-inch screen that's very rectangular in aspect ratio, which always seem both too small and too rectangular. So I was thinking about possibly looking for a new one with maybe a 9-inch, 10-inch, 11-inch or so sized screen, hopefully with a much less rectangular screen too. I'd like to find one with a physically attached keyboard at the base of the screen. Barring that, I would probably have to settle for one with a matching/optional detachable keyboard because many now days come that way I think (much to my non-preference). I was thinking of possibly just getting a small, ordinary Windows 10 laptop, but thought I might like to try to learn the Android operating system better instead. So I could use some suggestions for some new makes and models of Android tablet-laptop hybrid type devices...

Thank you for any suggestions

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,059 posts
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:06 PM

For a cheap Android tablet check out Walmart if you have one nearby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users