Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gaming Monitor 144Hz Dilemma ?!?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DannyBoy32

DannyBoy32

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:48 PM

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:55 AM

Hi all,

I have an monitor at 144Hz FreeSync and a video card GTX 1070.
My dilemma is next, if I select in NVIDIA Control Panel the Refresh rate at 100Hz for example, and in the Game (any game where i have this selection, for example: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six SiegeI select Refresh rate at 144Hzthe game will run at 144Hz which I have selected in it, or it will take the Refresh rate which I have selected in NVIDIA Control Panel??
The fact is in the game i have selected the 144Hz it remains like that, and the RivaTuner Statistic show me 144 FPS, that means the game run at 144hz ?!? 

The monitor is connected thru DP 1.2 cable.
Excuse my bad English! smile.gif 

Edited by DannyBoy32, 06 December 2017 - 04:20 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DannyBoy32

DannyBoy32
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:48 PM

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:31 AM

UP! 

I just want to know if the game run at 144hz from the game or at 100hz from the control panel?
Nobody knows?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users