Welcome to the Bleeping Computer!
My name is Slurppa and I will be handling your log(s) to help you get cleaned up. Please give me some time to look it over and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Please familiarize yourself with the following guidelines:
- Complete all the steps in their given order.
- Update me about the current state of your computer.
- If you have any problems or questions please let me know. If your are unsure how to continue please let me know.
- Do not run any other fixes/programs that I have not instructed.
- Copy and paste all logs into your post directly unless otherwise instructed. Don't attach logs.
- Lack of symptoms does not mean the computer is clean. Please stick with me until I give you green light.
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool
and save it to your Desktop.Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
Right click to run as administrator. When the tool opens click Yes
It will produce logs called FRST.txt
in the same directory the tool is run from.
Please copy and paste the logs back here.
Are you having any other symptoms besides the temp
folder being created?