Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Software Transfer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 water101

water101

• Members
  • 198 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 PM

Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:35 PM

HI,

My father just updated his computer from one running Vista to a new machine running Windows10. I was able to set up his new machine with all the programs he wanted and transfer all his data. He now has everything he needs except for 1 program where he cant find his installation disk. I can get the program for him but cant figure out how to transfer the current data. The program is website x5 evolution version 10. 

He had it set up on the old machine and when he opened it everything was set up as he knew it. He is not very good with computers and I know nothing about the program to help him. Is there a way to transfer the program over for him so it will run like it did on the old system.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users