Looking at upgrading my sons computer as detailed below. Main build was December 2012 with the Graphics Card and Monitor being upgraded since then.
His main complaint is that some games, don't know which, are using up all his memory .
Everything has been left as stock so no overclocking etc.
At the time of the original build I was up to speed with all the latest technology and components but my interests have moved on since then.
So relying on the experience of forum members to help me out here.
- Motherboard Gigabyte Z77M-D3H
- CPU Intel Core i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
- RAM 2 x Crucial Ballistix Sport 4GB DDR3-1600
- Graphics GeForce GTX 760
- Storage Kingston HyperX SSD 223 GB
- Western Digital 931 GB
- Case Zalman Z9 Plus Midi Tower Case
- PSU OCZ OCZ600MXSP-UK ModXStream Pro 600W ATX Power Supply
- Monitor BenQ XL2720Z 27-inch LED Gaming Monitor
- CPU Fan Can't remember more than likely stock
Thanks in advance for any help.
Edited by hamluis, 04 December 2017 - 04:12 PM.
Removed formatting - Hamluis.