Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Why does this glorious website use cookies

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 r.a.d.

r.a.d.

• Members
  • 232 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 AM

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:35 PM

Huh? Tried to make sense of this thread but seems beyond the realm of audience comprehension where fatigue now festoons my visage. Night-night, sleep tight. I will. :)

(sorry folks, couldn't help).

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#17 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,320 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:42 PM

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:57 AM

I think the OP is deadly serious an d not aht not lets have a sob form titles "Posts who think they had an infection then went to bed after 6 dans of scan" and mek sure to get bcak to  whiil;e while a lot come here and thk its an infection and it bht ske where and it runs ot was not ot serring cuaseing jt

HUT there needs to be a clear distioction becaweeks guys like that and the ones who are waring tindoil lets case thats 2 thuings and we need to be acrurate wiuth how mah type of people we cator flf.

I read this post several times to try to understand what it meant but then I realized that this post is just gibberish. It really is an hilarious post because the author makes up words and just typed silly little nothings to fill in the space.

Good job, very very funny!!!

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#18 SuperSapien64

SuperSapien64

• Members
  • 643 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 PM

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:40 PM

I only hope the OP is just joking, because otherwise I think the OP needs to see a psychologist. 

#19 Havachat

Havachat

• Members
  • 902 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:42 AM

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:35 AM

Cookies / Spacebar / Jibberish Context .......I see a new movie being made.... " When Harry met Loser "

The Mind Boggles at some Content and the Reasoning behind it.

I,ll be back tommorrow to further read and get another Laugh !!!!!

#20 ranchhand_

ranchhand_

• Members
  • 1,419 posts
  •  

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:00 AM

I suggest that Harry and the Loser watch the movie "RED" with John Malkovich as the burned-out ex-spy. They will identify with a fellow-believer. :pirate:

Help Requests: If there is no reply after 3 days I remove the thread from my answer list. For further help PM me but no guarantee I will respond.

#21 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,320 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:42 PM

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:23 PM

My gut feeling is that Harry and The Loser are one and the same. I hope one or the other posts back so that we may gain a deeper insight into their meaning and intentions because I am hanging here in suspense.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#22 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,344 posts
  •  

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:36 PM

...I am hanging here in suspense.

Let us hang together rather than hanging separately.  -- Ben Franklin revisited

"Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee."  -- Ben Franklin revisited.

http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forums/45/Computer-Technologies/

Backup, backup, backup! -- Lady Fitzgerald (sevenforums)

Clone or Image often! Backup, backup, backup, backup... -- RockE (Windows Secrets Lounge)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users