Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Why does this glorious website use cookies

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 LoserGamer

LoserGamer

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:10 PM

Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:12 PM

Ifthisplacewassoworriedabouytsecuritywhydoesitforceuswithpopupsthatcircumventourusuallsactivity? And why dos it not let me use the space bar? You guys are satanic

Iamtellingyourightnowthisplaceisnothingmorethanasatanicwhoreholeoftheinternet

Edited by hamluis, 03 December 2017 - 04:55 PM.
Moved from Firewalls to Gen Security - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Harry121

Harry121

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:46 PM

because cookies are a fundamental necessity when running a forum I would think :P and without them I am sure things get reset every time members close their browser and its just a pain to keep setting preferances every time you open the forum. Cookies  = place holders mostly part. 

I dont know full story but am sure this is right.

I dont know if it can be set so admin can set cookies on a member by member basis or if its global so you can experience a cookie free browsing experience but if I remember right its not such a nice experience and gets old after changing settings etc every time.

Anyone give a more accurate explanation?? or does it still work that way?

Also yes I heard that Grinner Grinler disabled space bar for fun and only enables it for members who pay for that feature and  yes most here are satanic hence the reason we spend our time talking about cookies and wifi boosters and helping the general public with pc problems rather than going down the pub.

Edited by Harry121, 03 December 2017 - 04:50 PM.

#3 LoserGamer

LoserGamer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:51 PM

Moneyhhungrypigswanttomakeuspayforspacebaractivation.

Leaveallthissie!

They have a built in KEYLOGGER on this site and they call it a security site. Nice !!! Haclkers. If they do not allow the space bar that is a keylogger. Lame site obviously bought out by the NSA

Edited by LoserGamer, 03 December 2017 - 04:51 PM.

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 54,470 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:10 PM

Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:54 PM

Well...do you know why any/every website...might use cookies?

Some General Information.

Louis

#5 Harry121

Harry121

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2017 - 05:04 PM

Moneyhhungrypigswanttomakeuspayforspacebaractivation.

Leaveallthissie!

They have a built in KEYLOGGER on this site and they call it a security site. Nice !!! Haclkers. If they do not allow the space bar that is a keylogger. Lame site obviously bought out by the NSA

Well I for one am shocked at hearing this and if the NSA do run things hear you have a moral duty to scan and post logs with evidence so people know. I thought things had changed a bit and now I know why. Just you will not get many who will speak out against the regime here as most have already paid to use the space bar and dont want to lose that privilege. I will back you up on this mate 100% im just as annoyed at this news.

brb am posting this on twitter as people need to know about this as most think its just the cookies that get sent out here and will be shocked like me to har its the NSA as well. cookies I can accept but the NSA also is taking it too far.

Edited by Harry121, 03 December 2017 - 05:07 PM.

#6 Harry121

Harry121

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2017 - 05:29 PM

I get the feeling that some are not taking this serious  enough and am going to suggest we open a new sub forum called "Elevated security and NSA infections" and maybe try keep all cookie related infections in general so there is no confusion and lets be clear and not just blame the NSA for everything as the  the space bar blocker as we all know that was here well before the NSA and is common knowledge that BC is funded from the people who paid to have their space bar unblocked. 

anyway be safe all :)

#7 LoserGamer

LoserGamer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:31 PM

Bleeping has been bought and sold to the government many years ago. This is far from a security site and runs more along the lines as intrusive virus related. I have to wait for an ad to play before I can even post or look at this forum. That means it has been sold to the government ad agencies at YOUR cost. I have to type my response in this word program just to speak here. Now how about that? is that so hard to circumvent the all mighty bleeping people to have to write and paste from another program? is that the security we are looking for?

#8 Harry121

Harry121

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2017 - 07:20 PM

Bleeping has been bought and sold to the government many years ago. This is far from a security site and runs more along the lines as intrusive virus related. I have to wait for an ad to play before I can even post or look at this forum. That means it has been sold to the government ad agencies at YOUR cost. I have to type my response in this word program just to speak here. Now how about that? is that so hard to circumvent the all mighty bleeping people to have to write and paste from another program? is that the security we are looking for?

I hear you mate and I knew that the only reason they ask everyone to post lots si so they can have everyone private details and sell them on and/or hack them. Just mate as you will find out soon if you stay here  they will ran somewhere you but its called Hansomewhere but is same thing and most who are on here acting like they dont know what goes on are blackmailed to be happy and smile and keep up the whole guise that this is a helpful security site  much like north Koreans do and not a lot we can do as some like me had pictures of a personal nature and a lot of information that is private  encrypted and twee are reminded daily that if we dont keep it up the pics and info will be used against us :

I cant say any more as I fear my time is almost up but thank you for being so honest .and  would not keep saying as they have eyes everywhere  and probabdly listening devices that read our posts out to them in full HD

Edited by Harry121, 03 December 2017 - 07:21 PM.

#9 LoserGamer

LoserGamer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:54 PM

Harry,

They cannot fight Jesus Christ no matter how hard they think they are no matter how many fist. Its is us feeble people who will inherent the earth for we are meek and shall lord over the earth.

Do not worry about the money people for they will find themselves in hell. But us, the shallow slow people God likes and will give us a space.

#10 SuperSapien64

SuperSapien64

• Members
  • 643 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:55 PM

Tinfoil hat, and I know a thing or two about paranoia (schizoaffective disorder).

#11 LoserGamer

LoserGamer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2017 - 10:01 PM

Tinfoil hat, and I know a thing or two about paranoia (schizoaffective disorder).

I believe the bible. What the real God says is more than you can parrot of the devil. For my God has a written word, but   your God does not.

Edited by LoserGamer, 03 December 2017 - 10:02 PM.

#12 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,344 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:46 PM

This is better than SyFy tonight...

"Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee."  -- Ben Franklin revisited.

http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forums/45/Computer-Technologies/

Backup, backup, backup! -- Lady Fitzgerald (sevenforums)

Clone or Image often! Backup, backup, backup, backup... -- RockE (Windows Secrets Lounge)

#13 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,320 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 PM

Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:15 PM

When I joined the Bleeping Computer forum they were having a sale on the space bar. I got the lifetime space bar option for just $99.95, which is a good deal because it is transferable to my children if they want to join the forum.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#14 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 5,699 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 PM

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:01 PM

This topic is not really meant for such a frivolous forum as 'General Security'. I have deemed that it should be moved to 'Four Star General Chat'. So ordered.

Chris Cosgrove

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 04 December 2017 - 07:03 PM.

#15 Harry121

Harry121

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:04 PM

I think the OP is deadly serious an d not aht not lets have a sob form titles "Posts who think they had an infection then went to bed after 6 dans of scan" and mek sure to get bcak to  whiil;e while a lot come here and thk its an infection and it bht ske where and it runs ot was not ot serring cuaseing jt

HUT there needs to be a clear distioction becaweeks guys like that and the ones who are waring tindoil lets case thats 2 thuings and we need to be acrurate wiuth how mah type of people we cator flf.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users