Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Whats Happened ???

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 m_sabbir

m_sabbir

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:09 PM

Posted 03 December 2017 - 05:36 AM

Hi eVERY bODY, how are you?I hope you are All Is well.But I am felling doubt about a matter.

I want to a create new web site and i want that , I work with pro android app, Which I will collect from internet. And I saw many web site to permit download their apk randomly . But my main question is if I open a website with pro android apk. will Google ad-sense approved me?

what happened after doing that??? Please Please 

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 06 December 2017 - 06:49 PM.
Duplicate topic deleted.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Harry121

Harry121

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2017 - 07:32 AM

from past expieriences many years ago mind,  Google ad-sense rules only applied if people complained about things. For example if you haev copywrite or other grey area things against  Google ad-sense rules it cant detect copywrite and only would be problem if a person complaied about your site.

Google ad-sense can detect invalid cliks and other things but not copywrite but may have changed now.

What exactly is it your going to do with google apk? bro you going to rip off a full google site then add  Google ad-sense to make money from google copywriting google sites like a boss? if so then you may find  Google ad-sense will may detect it if its just a copy paste of another google site unless you redo the links.

Come at me bro tell me what you mean by android apk? try explain a bit and I will do all i can to help you own google.as I for one fully endorse anyone who wants  to bend google rules and exploit it just like it has with all of us.

So ya try explain bit more about what your doing etc and can try help :) love anyone who is up for smashing google so :)

worst case senario is that  Google ad-sense will not pay for cliks as no chance are google in the position or care to be going after single person doing bit of copywrite.

If you plan on making a group that will one day become an army that will go to war @ google you let me know bro and I am all in :)

Edited by Harry121, 03 December 2017 - 07:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users