Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

youtube full screen error?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 yedek

yedek

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 PM

Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:12 PM

hi, my english bad sorry.... i have two computers and one of them gets this problem

When I watch a video on YouTube, it is not full screen. i use chrome, firefox, opera but all have the same problem. there is the same problem with different videos

i'd try, graphic card uninstall, reinstall

chrome delete and again installl

computer scan for virus and malware

I showed the error in the picture and 

When I watch a video on YouTube, it is not full screen

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,211 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 PM

Posted 03 December 2017 - 05:02 PM

Am I correct, these are both screen shots from YouTube but from the two different computers ?

Not all videos are taken with the same aspect ratio and if the aspect ratio of the video is different from that of your screen it will not fill the screen. Look at an old video shot in 4:3 running on a modern computer or TV screen with an aspect ratio of 16:9 or similar. You will get a black edge where it does not fit your screen. It would have been helpful if your two screen shots had been of the same video clip !

Since you say you have "graphic card uninstall, reinstall" - I take it you mean the drivers - the only thng I can think for you to do is check the display resolution. RIGHT click on an blank piece of screen and select 'Screen resolution' from the pop-up menu. Then make sure that your resolution is set to its maximum level, normally the 'recommended' one.

Chris Cosgrove

#3 sophiewilson0191

sophiewilson0191

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 AM

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:16 AM

Maybe the video itself is not full screen.

Try watching other videos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users