Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hope Bleeping Computer will be my best friend :D

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tiredman72

Tiredman72

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 PM

Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:35 AM

Hello, My name is Ken and Tiredman72, I really don't like the number 72 as of right now. when I was in sixth grade, I had a schoolmate, joe at my school who always put the number 42 on work paper next to "name:____" and I thought (stupidly) why not I do same thing, but it would be wrong to copying the same number so I tried 22, 32, 52, 62, 72, 82, 92 and I choose 72 because I think the way I write 7 is cool; it have a small dash in the middle of "vertical" line and a small line hanging from left edge of top line of 7) I end up wrote my name ken72 in the name line. it didn't last long because some of  friend told me that he is kinda low function (stupid) so I stopped. I add the number 72 to my username and told people that 72 is my favorite which it was. When I was about 16 years old, my dad and I was at a store, at a checkout line with cigarette, My dad asks for a Seventy-two red Marlboro I told my dad that was my favorite number and shocking it was my favorite cigarette too My dad told me that it is bullbleep and we got in argue in the checkout line. then I got shocked cuz my dad told me that he was born in 1972. I was like oh bleep! My dad was kinda not the best role model (when he died, i didn't cry, when his best friend died, I cried)

wow too much information about a number in my user name lol

let's get to the point which is introduction:

I love computers and I have tried going to class but it's so hard and BORING when there is interpreter interpreting my teacher. 

yes I do required a interpreter because English is not my main talking language but it is my main writing language. ASL is my main language.

I learn mostly from whatever I can find from whatever google can provide.

I do learn great, sometime slowly, sometime fast but the more I get older, the more slow I get. it is a problem and I believe that I can learn more faster the more I learn but google can be pain in the ass since I sometime don't know what to type in or how to find it.

I would love to have a forums where I can type in my problem and have people helping me with ANYTHING related to computer :D :D 

I would sometime use GIF or video for explain thing since I am not good with explaining with word or it might will be extremely long text posts.

I am not good with grammar since ASL is my main language (grammar is used differently)

Sometime I can research deeply but it's rare since there is no reason or have no idea where to start...

I sometime will abandon something like a project or like tying a introductions like this...

The process of typing this post has been abandoned by the user Tiredman72!

aarhhh i hate 72!!

Edited by Tiredman72, 01 December 2017 - 06:37 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,721 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:33 AM

Posted 01 December 2017 - 07:14 PM

Welcome to BC !

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users