I use Firefox 56 with the original NoScript...waiting for more development on NoScript.
It would help to know which website is the "problem". You may not want to reveal that for personal reasons...that's okay.
QUOTE FROM THE WEB: A.rfihub.com redirect is usually caused by adware installed on your computer
Suggest, just to be sure there is no adware on the computer, I suggest you scan with AdwCleaner and use CCleaner to clean the computer.
Use CCleaner to remove Temporary files, program caches, cookies, logs, etc. Use the Default settings. No need to use the
Registry Cleaning Tool...risky. Pay close attention while installing and UNcheck offers of toolbars....especially Google.
After install, open CCleaner and run by clicking on the Run Cleaner button in the bottom right corner.
CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download
Download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop. (compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10)
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Scan button.
- When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Do you have an ad blocker installed such as Adblock Plus in your browsers?
You should block the install of third party cookies....also known as ad and tracking cookies such as Doubleclick which is part of Google ads.
Once you have blocked the third party cookies from installing, run CCleaner to remove the existing ones.
How to disable third-party cookies in all major web browsers