Thanks for the help anyways, but I resolved the problem without reformatting. Also I couldnt have done the memory check cause the internet wasnt working
So, I've figured out my problem. This is what I did (for anyone who crosses the same problem)
After hours of looking on google, I realised that the cause of this problem was Ad-aware SE Personal and it happens to corrupt your Winsock registeries.
Ok now, if you go to Start > Run > type: cmd [Now command prompt will appear] > type in command prompt: ping. Not working? Well it's not meant to. Now you are sure that ad-aware has gotten ya or it could be from install/uninstalling stuff.
When you open up your web browser it will appear with Page cannot be displayed.
To get rid of the error message I got, I just uninstalled Norton.
1. Start > Run > regedit > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > System > CurrentControlSet > Services > Scroll down until you see Winsock and Winsock2 > Delete them both.
2. Restart your computer. [Don't worry, windows will "create" new registries]
3. Open network connection, and then click properties.
2. Click install
3. Click Protocol, click add
4. Click "have disk.."
5. Type in C:\Windows\inf
6. Click ok
7. Chose Internet protocol (TCP/IP)
8. Click Ok
9. Restart your computer.
What you have just done repairs your TCP/IP, not entirely sure but it worked from me.