Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spec help?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Vilatus

Vilatus

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 AM

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:24 PM

Hi everyone.

I can work my way around a computer and do tasks just fine, but I don't understand much when it comes to specs. I bought a Wacom Cintiq Companion secondhand, and I'm not really sure what I'm working with besides its the high end model. I'm just curious as to the power I'm working with here. Just give me a general idea, like how many strenuous programs can I run at once or whatever, I'm unsure haha. 

Also, I'm curious as to if these are good specs for a mobile computer. If you're unfamiliar with Wacom Cintiq Companions, which you probably aren't unless you're an artist- think a 13" ipad, running windows, that you can draw directly on the screen with.

Any help is appreciated, sorry if I sound dumb.

Attached File  specs.png   120.16KB   0 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 AM

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:36 PM

Remember - Google is your friend !  Google for 'Wacom Cintiq Companion specs', especially if this link does not supply all the information you want -

http://www.wacom.com/en-fr/enterprise/business-solutions/hardware/pen-displays/dth-w1300

Chris Cosgrove

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 28 November 2017 - 07:36 PM.

#3 Vilatus

Vilatus
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 AM

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:03 PM

Remember - Google is your friend !  Google for 'Wacom Cintiq Companion specs', especially if this link does not supply all the information you want -

http://www.wacom.com/en-fr/enterprise/business-solutions/hardware/pen-displays/dth-w1300

Chris Cosgrove

I know what my specs are, I just don't really know what they all mean.

#4 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 AM

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:08 PM

With 8GB of RAM you should be able to run almost anything. What applications are you thinking of running ?

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users