Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

amd+nvidia on same pc

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Haki88

Haki88

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:50 AM

Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:11 PM

I read alot about having amd+nvidia cards on same pc but there is no details/tutorials how to do it. Everywhere i read i see they use win10. Anyone know how to do it?

Im trying learn how to do it. I have gtx 1050ti and i want to order rx 570 when i learn /when i got enough informations how to do it.

Can someone explain me or atleast put some tutorial link how to do it because i cant find it.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,362 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 AM

Posted 28 November 2017 - 01:52 PM

My first question would be Why?  Normally the reason that you run two video cards is to combine them, SLI or Crossfire, that won't be an option with cards with different technologies.

#3 xrobwx

xrobwx

• Members
  • 161 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 AM

Posted 30 November 2017 - 08:59 AM

The only place I have seen this done successfully,is bitcoin mining in machines especially built for bitcoin mining.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users