Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

desktop icons white will not open

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 r.chris

r.chris

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 PM

Posted 27 November 2017 - 11:03 AM

Good morning, I ran Asquared on my computer and it found 31 suspicious files so I had it quarantine them. Since that time almost all of my file folders have turned white and I cannot access them I get no such interface supported error. I also get this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action error. I downloaded ESET sysrescue on a usb drive and booted to the drive in order to run it but it found nothing. I also cannot access command prompt. microsoft edge is the only browser that will connect to the internet but is slow and freezes often.

The computer is a Dell Inspiron 3250 windows 10 home 64bit   4gb ram   64 bit operating system, x64-based processor  computer was manufactured 07/08/2016

I have Norton security suite installed and also use Ccleaner

I thought maybe it was a virus but it seems like everything has lost its path. Maybe it is a virus I am somewhat of a novice at this so I hope someone can help.

r.chris

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users