Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is Orange limiting traffic?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ivann700

Ivann700

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:28 AM

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:12 PM

No , i not confirmed this but when a 1 device is connected to a router connected with ADSL from Orange, speed is 10 Mbps. Simple, right?. But even when 6 clients are connected, the speed on all of the clients are the same, 8 Mbps (thats because router is doing so much things that it slows down, the router cost me 10 € :D ) So is it true? Im in Slovakia (i think country you never heard of, its right in the middle of the Europe, the "heart" )

Bananas never lose...

OS: Windows 10 Pro x64, AntiVirus: ESET Internet Security, Firewall: ESET IS, PC: Fujitsu Esprimo P5731, CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500
Mobo: Fujitsu D3011-A1, RAM: DDR3 4GB @ 666 MHz (But really), Storage: Seagate Barracuda 80 GB 7K RPM SATA II + WD Blue 1 TB SATA III
GPU: nVidia GT710 2 GB @ 1251 MHz, Sound: That ricer, stuff, PSU: Unknown, most likely OEM, Case: Fujitsu P5731

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 anajames

anajames

• Banned Spammer
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 PM

Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:06 AM

Yes it happens and known as ISP throttling, The ISP does that to give unequal data to certain websites and it also means that your ISP is monitoring your online activities. I recommend you to use an authentic and reliable VPN service to bypass it. Here is the step by step to bypass it and streaming your favorite content any time https://www.bestvpnprovider.com/bypass-isp-throttling/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users