Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is There Anything Wrong With This PC Gaming Build?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheNoodleWarrior

TheNoodleWarrior

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 AM

Posted 25 November 2017 - 01:39 PM

Hey, I was building a gaming computer online and was wondering if anyone could give me ANY feedback on it. I wanted to know if it was good or not and if I should make any changes to it. I don't know if I am cheaping out on any parts or did something strange. Thank you for any advice or suggestions!

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/kzNxnn

Edited by hamluis, 25 November 2017 - 01:48 PM.
Moved from Computer Gaming to Building New - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Drillingmachine

Drillingmachine

• Members
  • 2,343 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 PM

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:06 PM

CPU: Obsolete
CPU Cooler: OK
Motherboard: Obsolete
Memory: OK
HDD: OK
Video card: What monitor?
Case: If you like it, OK
PSU: OK
DVD: OK
OS: As always. I recommend Retail Windows https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Mk648d/microsoft-os-kw900265

CPU and motherboard If you want Intel, get Z370 and i7-8700K or something cheaper. Otherwise get Ryzen 5/7 and B350/X370 motherboard.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,550 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:57 PM

"Gaming computer" is a term used loosely todday.  Give us some idea of the games you would like to play, today and in the future.

Louis

#4 TheNoodleWarrior

TheNoodleWarrior
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:04 PM

I would like to play call of duty world war 2, destiny 2, playerunknown battlegrounds and many other games. I would like a PC that can handle almost any game, it does not have to be on ultra though and I plan on playing on 1080p monitor

Edited by hamluis, 25 November 2017 - 03:24 PM.

#5 Drillingmachine

Drillingmachine

• Members
  • 2,343 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 PM

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:59 PM

Like that: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fzz9f8

Changed CPU to Ryzen and motherboard to AM4. Also much cheaper video card as video card prices are currently ultra high and upgrading video card is very easy. Windows is Retail and not OEM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users