So recently my PC has been freezing randomly after using it for about 20 minutes regardless of what I am doing (gaming, browsing facebook, watching youtube etc.) My chrome is glitchy and sometimes my PC will lag a bit, for example, my mouse will have a short delay. Then, my PC will make a short beep and then everything freezes. Sometimes, after about 5 minutes, it will stop freezing, but other times I will have to force shut down my PC. I tried to fix it by doing the following things:
1. I used the windows memory diagnostic tool and it turned out one of my sticks of RAM had hardware problems so I replaced my RAM and am now using 2 x 4GB HyperX 2133MHz DDR4.
2. Computer still had the same issue so I tried using a different PSU with 650W instead of 550W but that still did not fix it.
3. In desperation I clicked the RESET button on my motherboard but it still didn't solve my issue.
4. I ran the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool but my CPU passed every single test.
5. I checked both my SSD and HDD but both had no errors.
6. I checked the temperatures of my components but they were all in the normal range.
From these steps I concluded that my RAM, PSU, SSD, HDD and CPU can't be the problem, but maybe I am wrong?
If anybody has any idea what else I can do, or what hardware might be causing these issues please help me!
Intel i7-6700k @4.00GHz
2 x 4GB HyperX 2133MHz DDR4
MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB
MSI Z170A M7 Gaming Motherboard
Sandisk 480GB SSD
Seagate 2TB HDD
NZXT Kraken X52 CPU Cooler
Corsair RMx 550W