Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello. I'm At My Wits End. Nice to meet you...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Boyhous

Boyhous

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 AM

Posted 24 November 2017 - 02:38 AM

I'm a brand new virgin here seeking help in possible RAT removal.  It was either these forum boards or my new Asus Rog in the trash. (I am so not kidding)  I'm so over dealing with this nuisance that has been plaguing my life and my laptop.  I'll post appropriately for help very soon.

Thanks everyone!

B

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TyronSmiteApril

TyronSmiteApril

• Members
  • 110 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 AM

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:37 PM

Hello Boyhous,

Welcome to B.C.

If you are seeking assistance with a possible RAT removal please post HERE  just be sure to read the Before You Post About A Problem

#3 AnythingButMalware

AnythingButMalware

• Members
  • 218 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 AM

Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:12 PM

Welcome to BleepingComputer! The trained malware removal tech's here will be more than happy to assist you with your issue!

Have you tried turning it off and back on? :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users