Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD When booting.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fjgwey

fjgwey

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:22 AM

I recently unplugged my PC to do some cleaning simple air spray with a brush. I was done with that and plugged everything in and it seemed fine. I booted it up again and I got a BSOD. I think it has something to do with the USB drivers but I'm not sure. I have tried plugging in the mouse and keyboard into different ports and it still gives me BSOD. I am posting this on safe mode because I can't get it to work on the regular mode.

Some info:

Windows 7

x64 bit system

The originally installed OS was and still is Windows 7

The OS came pre-installed

The computer is only 2-3 years old.

Desktop Computer

Gigabyte Motherboard GA-H97M-HD3

Intel Core i5-4460 Quad Core 3.2 Ghz

Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti

Power Monster Power Supply AC220V

Here is the info it showed:

STOP: 0x0000007E(0XFFFFFFFFC000005, 0XFFFFF88005E4F668, 0XFFFFF880037EE5A8, 0XFFFFF880037EDE10)

iusb3xhc.sys - Address FFFFF88005E4F668 base at FFFFF8800E00000, DateStamp 58DA6880

---------------------------------

I got the system files here:

Attached File  SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip   1.74MB   1 downloads

---------------------------------

Update: Everything seems to be working fine now all of a sudden. If I don't update this in more than a week, moderators can close this topic or mark it as resolved or whatever.

Edited by fjgwey, 24 November 2017 - 10:01 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 2,953 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 PM

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:49 AM

I regret to say this but you appear to be using a pirated version of Windows 7 Ultimate.  Our forum rules prohibit me from helping you further:

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.
If you would like help, please purchase a legitimate copy of Windows for your computer and run the Sysnative File Collection App again. Furthermore, pirated versions of Windows never function as normally.

Thank you.

Regards,
bwv848

P.S. Go to your motherboard's website and update your USB drivers. :wink:

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#3 jimmie78

jimmie78

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 PM

Posted 24 November 2017 - 02:49 PM

I regret to say this but you appear to be using a pirated version of Windows 7 Ultimate.  Our forum rules prohibit me from helping you further:

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.
If you would like help, please purchase a legitimate copy of Windows for your computer and run the Sysnative File Collection App again. Furthermore, pirated versions of Windows never function as normally.

Thank you.

Regards,
bwv848

P.S. Go to your motherboard's website and update your USB drivers. :wink:

you can i tell if my copy is legit or not just by looking at BSOD?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users