Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stuttering YouTube videos

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Glenski

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Local time:10:40 PM

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:58 AM

This is driving me crazy. Every YouTube vid moves inside the window like someone behind the camera is shaking it violently. The motion distorts into mosaic-like pixelation. I have noticed that this happens only when there is actual motion in the video.

For example, if someone is moving. If there is a still shot of the person, or if just a bunch of text is shown, no stuttering occurs.

And, if I move my cursor constantly inside the vid while it plays, the stuttering stops, but I can't continuously do that!

We're talking about a Windows 7 Fujitsu on Firefox with the latest updates. It's on a university server in Japan, hardwire connected, not wifi.

A wifi connected Panasonic laptop with Windows 8 shows none of this.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users