Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Annual "Thank You" to Bleeping Computer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Warthog-Fan

Warthog-Fan

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 PM

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:51 AM

Every year at this time, I try to remember to post a big THANK YOU to all of the members of Bleeping Computer who have helped me and others to fix their computer problems or provide answers to our questions. You all provide an essential service to so many of us who don't have the expertise to handle these problems on our own. I hope that all of you have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving and Holiday Season!

Bob

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AnythingButMalware

AnythingButMalware

• Members
  • 218 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 PM

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:39 PM

This is very generous, I'm sure the members and staff of the community are very grateful for your generosity!

Have you tried turning it off and back on? :P

#3 The-Toolman

The-Toolman

• Members
  • 1,439 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 PM

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:37 PM

I'll go ahead and give a Great Big Thank You for the Moderators and Forum Members who Tolerate Me with My Comments.

Have a Great Thanksgiving! :thumbsup:  

I'm grumpy because I can be not because I'm old.

The world is what you make of it, if it doesn't fit, you make alterations.

Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.  (Mark Twain)

#4 rp88

rp88

• Members
  • 3,060 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 AM

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:34 PM

I throw in my thanks too for the help that this place's members have given me over the years.
Back on this site, for a while anyway, been so busy the last year.

My systems:2 laptops, intel i3 processors, windows 8.1 installed on the hard-drive and linux mint 17.3 MATE installed to USB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users