Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

You're Gonna Shoot Yourself In The Eye....

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,912 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:28 PM

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:29 AM

In many parts of the country....as here in Tennessee...deer season opened this past week. I could see two hunters from my

backyard. It wasn't long after they called it quits about mid morning that a buck walked through my garden. I've watched the deer the

past two weeks and at times one buck would be chasing another. Must be defending their harems.

Saw in the news this morning a report on three "hunters" in Wisconsin who really should rethink their skills and gun safety.

3 hunters shoot themselves on Wisconsin gun deer opener - SFGate

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Three hunters shot and wounded themselves on the opening day of Wisconsin's gun deer season.

Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Recreational Safety Warden Mark Little says the first happened in Brown County about 5:30 a.m. Saturday. A 49-year-old man was working on his firearm when it discharged into his right ankle.

The second happened after 9 a.m. in Forest County. A 49-year-old Crandon man was sitting in the cab of his truck when he saw a deer. When the hunter went to move his rifle, it went off, sending a bullet through his legs and then the truck's seat and door.

WSAW-TV reports the third incident happened in Shawano County. A 51-year-old man bent over and his holstered handgun fired, hitting his leg.

hunter-falls-asleep.png

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TyronSmiteApril

TyronSmiteApril

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:28 PM

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:37 AM

I would agree with this 100%. I never understood how people manage to shoot them selves, it just doesn't make sense xD

Saw in the news this morning a report on three "hunters" in Wisconsin who really should rethink their skills and gun safety.

#3 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,660 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 PM

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:51 AM

Some people shouldn't have access to a gun. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/02/18/woman-kills-self-adjusting-bra-holster/23640143/

#4 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,227 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 AM

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:34 PM

I couldn't agree more John !

"A man accidentally shot himself and his wife during a discussion on gun safety at a Tennessee church, police say."

Full article -  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42032637

Chris Cosgrove

I am going to be away on holiday until the 13th May. While I expect to have internet access my time on-line may well be limited and PMs may not be replied to as quickly as normal.

#5 Havachat

Havachat

• Members
  • 1,018 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 AM

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:59 AM

Gunna happens a lot more when everyone has one , easy to obtain , States have different rules , no age Limit.

An 81 yr old with a Pistol ? ...Probably have a Heart Attack before shooting anything  !.....well he did his Wife.

Only in America.......lol.

Just for a laugh...........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcqpcgyBjI 

#6 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 12,416 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 AM

Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:31 AM

#7 r.a.d.

r.a.d.

• Members
  • 423 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 PM

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:51 PM

Yikes! That YouTube guy came mighty close to being a Darwin Awards recipient! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users