Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HI, is there any safe tool or website which can download youtube videos?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 eziowar

eziowar

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:14 AM

Posted 19 November 2017 - 10:10 PM

HI, is there any safe tool or website which can download youtube videos in desired quality and video/audio file formats ( mp4/mp3) and also i could select the time length of the media before downloading ( like i may be wanna download only 2 minute 30 sec to 2 minute 45 sec of a 5 minute song in mp3/mp4 format ). i am using windows 10. thanks.

Edited by eziowar, 19 November 2017 - 10:11 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Leechy McLeech

Leechy McLeech

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 PM

Posted 23 November 2017 - 12:43 AM

Assuming your question is one allowed by the BC rules, I can tell you clipconverter.cc does all the things you listed.

It has caused me no problems I've been able to ascertain after many uses. It won't convert videos if it detects music in them however. Sometimes this includes the theme song at the start. You might be able to fix that by choosing a start point after the music, but that's something I haven't tried.

Converto.io works too, but you can't select a segment. You can do that after DL with any video editor. The old Windows Movie Maker is pretty easy.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,426 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 PM

Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:23 PM

Worth A Look.

Louis

#4 Havachat

Havachat

• Members
  • 1,150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 PM

Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:45 AM

+1 as Hamluis suggested link and Info.

I used VideoGrabby awhile ago but now its closed its doors , i now use WinX Youtube Downloader , ther are a wide variety out there to use as Hamluis has Linked to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users