So I've checked everything that I can think of.
Updated drivers, re-installed the OS. Checked core dumps, temps, stress tested the GPU, CPU, RAM everything passes.
When I stress test both the CPU and GPU together the PC shuts off like someone pulled the plug
However, if I'm playing a game above 100fps or video 75% of the time I will get GPU artifacts and the video freezes but I can hear sound still of what was playing. The other 25% of the time when the video freezes the computer locks up and needs manually power cycled.
The only thing that I can see is that the BIOS voltage looks good but when I GPU stress test the voltages seem low on the GPU as well as the CPU (should be a 1.20v on CPU).
Before I drop another $200 on a PSU that I've been running for ~7 years I'm trying to get some confirmation that I'm thinking logically here. Attached screenshots and what not for any suggestions.