Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Activate Windows 10 Enterprise version 1709

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 viorelgn

viorelgn

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 AM

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:39 AM

Hello! i have Windows 10 Enterprise version 1709 and i cant activate. I tried with all activators, and doesnt work.

Attached Files

Edited by viorelgn, 19 November 2017 - 11:42 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,630 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:28 AM

Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:01 PM

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/volume-activation/activate-using-key-management-service-vamt

#3 viorelgn

viorelgn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:18 PM

I dont have any key.

#4 xrobwx

xrobwx

• Members
  • 197 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 AM

Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:45 PM

That has.happened.to me and I used
the all Microsoft function in the activate process and this worked for me. It's automated and easy. If it's legit or genuine, it will work, if not it will let you know.

7581204627.png

#5 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 AM

Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:48 PM

How long have you been running the evaluation version?  This evaluation is only good for 90 days according to Microsoft.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#6 viorelgn

viorelgn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:58 PM

Yea 90 Days works! but we know that everyone uses KMS Net Tools for activate. But i dont know why this version doesnt work to activate.

#7 viorelgn

viorelgn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:00 PM

I like this type of windows from Microsoft site. Its untouched iso and works great, but i want to activate it :P

#8 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,630 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:06 PM

One of the options in the link I posted is phone activation. I suggest you use that and see what MS has to say.

#9 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 9,008 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:40 PM

I have had occasion, not for Enterprise, but for a brand new machine that came with Pro pre-installed, to have to use phone activation because it simply would not activate otherwise.  Other than being slightly tedious it was pretty straightforward and the assistant on the line step-by-steps you through what you need to do to get the information they need to get activation working.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134 

. . . the presumption of innocence, while essential in the legal realm, does not mean the elimination of common sense outside it.  The willing suspension of disbelief has its limits, or should.

~ Ruth Marcus,  November 10, 2017, in Washington Post article, Bannon is right: It’s no coincidence The Post broke the Moore story

#10 dhagerjohns

dhagerjohns

• Members
  • 157 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:10 PM

Yea 90 Days works! but we know that everyone uses KMS Net Tools for activate. But i dont know why this version doesnt work to activate.

Evaluation will not EVER activate.

#11 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 9,008 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:50 PM

Au contraire!

Evaluation can be fully activated using this method, provided the evaluation period has not ended.

For other versions you can install Windows 10 unactivated for trial and the license key will determine which edition (and features) are activated.

Edited by britechguy, 19 November 2017 - 09:04 PM.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134 

. . . the presumption of innocence, while essential in the legal realm, does not mean the elimination of common sense outside it.  The willing suspension of disbelief has its limits, or should.

~ Ruth Marcus,  November 10, 2017, in Washington Post article, Bannon is right: It’s no coincidence The Post broke the Moore story

#12 dhagerjohns

dhagerjohns

• Members
  • 157 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:15 PM

Au contraire!

Evaluation can be fully activated using this method, provided the evaluation period has not ended.

For other versions you can install Windows 10 unactivated for trial and the license key will determine which edition (and features) are activated.

You still need to upgrade though.  That is what I meant.  You can't just edit the registry, and install a kms server, gvlk key and have it activated without doing the upgrade.

#13 viorelgn

viorelgn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2017 - 02:01 AM

All methods didnt work for me.

#14 dhagerjohns

dhagerjohns

• Members
  • 157 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2017 - 02:26 AM

Just get a real edition of Enterprise, and install and activate that one.

#15 viorelgn

viorelgn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2017 - 02:43 AM

Its real, i downloaded from Microsoft site. Its untouched iso.

Just get a real edition of Enterprise, and install and activate that one.

Edited by viorelgn, 20 November 2017 - 02:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users