Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CPU/Liquid temp 99c

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kieko

Kieko

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:10 AM

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:16 AM

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400s silent edition w/ Tempered Glass

Case Fans: NZXT Aer RGB 120mm X 3 (one back exhaust two top exhaust) 

CPU: i7 7700k 4.2Ghz

CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken X52 (mounted in the front)

Hey what's up. So last night out of no where, when I finally logged back into my CAM software my radiator fans boosted to 100% and my notifications were telling me my liquid temp is too high and my CPU temp is at 97-99c (this is at idle) and it just maintains right there. I even used real temp and HWmonitor to confirm CAM was giving me accurate readings, even though my performance monitor on advance system care is giving me my normal CPU temps and is reading my GPU accurate.

Normal CPU idle temp for me is 30c and under load 60-70c.

Any idea what might be going on?

This build is only 5 months old.

Edited by Kieko, 19 November 2017 - 01:09 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mightywiz

mightywiz

• Members
  • 841 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 AM

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:26 AM

check your fluid level make sure it's full and you haven't sprung a leak.  that's where i'd start.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users