Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help please

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chanratt

chanratt

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 18 November 2017 - 02:21 PM

ill start with my sys info:

windows 7 ult 64
ASrock 990fx killer
Nvidea GTX 1050ti
Seasonic 620w
16gb dual channel DDR3
AMD FX 8320 8 core
1TB WD HD
500gb wd hd

So im having random game ceashes when playing, in particular, demanding games: BF1, Star Wars BF, Fallout $, Far Cry 4. This has been going on forever and I keep thinking its this component or that component....I've replaced every part in my PC now thinking each part was the culprit and the same thing keeps happening. I have, of course, reinstalled windows multiple times, formatted hard drives; spyware and virus scans; rolled back and updated drivers; cleaned registry; uninstalled the offending games and reinstalled them; But it keeps happening and ive spent a fortune trying to fix this.
It's not the temps either. Nothing gets above 50-60 C under heavy load. I'm seriously thinking of giving up and going the dreaded console route if I cant firgure this out.
One error I get is simply, for example, BF1 has stopped working. This is one I found in evnt viewer for Star Wars:

Faulting application name: starwarsbattlefront.exe, version: 1.0.7.64833, time stamp: 0x586bb774
Faulting module name: starwarsbattlefront.exe, version: 1.0.7.64833, time stamp: 0x586bb774
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000003894d72
Faulting process id: 0xa08
Faulting application start time: 0x01d36011920b76a4
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront\starwarsbattlefront.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront\starwarsbattlefront.exe
Report Id: 907e6c89-cc05-11e7-9cc9-d05099876a22

Can anyone please tell me what could be going on?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,029 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 AM

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:14 AM

We need more information about your system than what you've provided. Hence, please follow these BSOD posting instructions and attach the requested files by replying to this topic. You may skip the part of step three where it instructs you to create a new topic, since you already have a topic here. There's no need to create another topic. :wink:

Thank you.

Regards,
bwv848

P.S. Even if your computer isn't blue screening, please still do the above.

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users