Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BC: Had to recover password, now I want to change it

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 1Steven

1Steven

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:45 AM

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:39 PM

Sorry for bothering you but I can't find the User CP to change my password.  Thanks.

Edited by hamluis, 15 November 2017 - 01:18 PM.
Moved from Gen Sec to Announements/Comments - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TyronSmiteApril

TyronSmiteApril

• Members
  • 110 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:45 AM

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:44 PM

Please visit this link HERE and select email & password on the left. To get to it without the link click the arrow at the top right by your name click my settings and the email & password.

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,117 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 PM

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:12 PM

The member control panel is in the pull down next to your display name. Which is located in the very upper right corner of all forum pages. Right next to the sign out link. The link provided by TSA above will take you there as well.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 1Steven

1Steven
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:47 PM

Thank you.  I guess I found it and changed my password.  When I tried to log on today I couldn't sign in.  Changed the password and got in fine.  Still don't know what I did to that previous password.

#5 TyronSmiteApril

TyronSmiteApril

• Members
  • 110 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:45 AM

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:33 PM

I'm slightly confused, if your having another issue you should post in the appropriate section. The logs provided have nothing to do with your original post?

Also, This 

comment: after running RKill, Chrome loaded at normal speed, pretty fast.  Before, I would click my mouse button (AutoHotkey key reassignment and it would take a number of seconds.  I think this indicates that something is interfering with Chrome's launch that RKill stopped.  Maybe I should just put it in autostartup.

Doesn't tell anyone what you actual issue is, consider rewording it.

Edited by TyronSmiteApril, 19 November 2017 - 01:34 PM.

#6 1Steven

1Steven
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:39 PM

I'm sorry I posted this unrelated subject in this forum.  Must have got excited about not being able to get in.  The other current post is the correct one.

Steven

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users