Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware has taken over PC!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cutsiecurlie

Cutsiecurlie

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 AM

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:21 AM

Hey guys, I used a torrent website (definitely wont again after this) to download random odds and ins, and apparently I downloaded something bundled with malware. I can't open ANY antivirus program, or any .exe antivirus. For example, i have stuff like Rkill, Adwcleaner, and AVG remover. They won't even open. I can't install Malware-bytes either. My Chrome browser is FLOODED with Ads and redirects. Some of the stuff that comes up says it's powered by Vidsquare. and some kind of search bar came up on a tab saying deal shoppers or something. I also don't have a flash drive or a way of getting one. I also tried what someone suggested to me before, renaming all the programs. still nothing. I also tried a program called Inherit.exe, and dragging the programs onto it, but still nothing. There were processes open in my task manager that were NOT supposed to be there. The main thing that was doing alot was Tushes.exe. I found the file directory and deleted it. It hasn't came back or anything, but I'm still having all of these problems. I absolutely cannot restore my PC either. I'm completely in a compromising position!!!  :smash:   This bleeping computer will be the death of me.

Edited by Platypus, 14 November 2017 - 02:23 AM.
Moved from Logs forum as no logs posted

:heart: The only way God can show us he's in control is to put us in situations we can't control. :heart:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,537 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:35 AM

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:48 PM

Hello, try booting to Safe Mode with Networking.....

How to start Windows in Safe Mode

Emsisoft Emergency Kit

Please download Emsisoft Emergency Kit and save it to your desktop. Double click on the EmsisoftEmergencyKit file you downloaded to extract its contents and create a shortcut on the desktop. Leave all settings as they are and click the Extract button at the bottom. A folder named EEK will be created in the root of the drive (usually c:\).
  • After extraction please double-click on the new Start Emsisoft Emergency Kit icon on your desktop.
  • The first time you launch it, Emsisoft Emergency Kit will recommend that you allow it to download updates. Please click Yes so that it downloads the latest database updates.
  • When update is complete, click Malware Scan. When asked if you want the scanner to scan for Potentially Unwanted Programs, click Yes. Emsisoft Emergency Kit will start scanning.
  • When the scan is completed click Quarantine selected objects. Note, this option is only available if malicious objects were detected during the scan.
  • When the threats have been quarantined, click the View report button in the lower-right corner, and the scan log will be opened in Notepad.
  • Please save the log in Notepad on your desktop and post the contents in your next reply.
  • When you close Emsisoft Emergency Kit, it will give you an option to sign up for a newsletter. This is optional, and is not necessary for the malware removal process.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Cutsiecurlie

Cutsiecurlie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 AM

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:09 PM

Sorry, but it won't install. It does the same as the others. Loads, then nothing happens.

:heart: The only way God can show us he's in control is to put us in situations we can't control. :heart:

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,537 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:35 AM

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:25 PM

Ok try to run RKill them Emisoft.

You can also try downloading these to a CD or Flash Drive and running off that.

Please download Rkill by Grinler and save it to your desktop.
  • Link 1
  • Link 2
    • Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
    • If using Vista/Windows7, right-click on it and Run As Administrator.
    • A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
    • If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
    • If it does not work, repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links until the tool runs.
    • If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
  • Do not reboot the computer, you will need to run the application again.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users