Good afternoon to all, I have a few Dell computers with windows 10 recently install (6 month). Everything was fine until I recently notice the triangle on my lan connection as you can see in the picture. Please Note that everything is working fine: I can browse the internet and connect to my lan network without any issues but this little triangle is still present.
I then check and I was very surprise to see that windows think I am not connected to the internet (see picture).
As a It technician this is what I did to try to fix the issue
1. I delete and reinstall the latest drivers for: bios, chip set, network card: no success
2. Change the network cable: no success
3. Ipconfig /release renew: no success
4. Apply the most recent updates: no success
5. I install another networkd card: no success.
I notice that this problem is present only on the dell computers with windows 10 OS. I have the same dell computers running windows 7 without any issue.
I will greatly appreciate your help. Thanks