Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Game Not Working After DirectX Install

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ajaysingh

ajaysingh

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 AM

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:45 PM

Mod Edit:  Split from  https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/657860/directdraw-incompatible - Hamluis.

Review:

1. Before starting this thread, I tried to solve this issue by installing Directx 11 (Post 6).

2. It was suggested to try Directx 12, but it was found that Directx 12 is only applicable to Windows 10.

3. It was next suggested to try Directx 9.0c.  I did so, but the issue remained.

4. It was next suggested to try Directx 11, but as I said, I already tried that before posting here.

IGI game not working

I am Using windows 10 but after install directx my IGI Game not working.

Edited by hamluis, 13 November 2017 - 07:33 AM.
Moved from Internal Hardware to W10 Spt - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,690 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 PM

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:49 AM

What version of DirectX did you install?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 ajaysingh

ajaysingh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 AM

Posted 26 December 2017 - 07:44 PM

Problem in Game now Working fine after Download IGI 3 Game from Here. thank 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users