Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MrsStatix

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mrsstatix

mrsstatix

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:37 AM

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:51 AM

Hey! 

I hope some of your are computer geniuses because I need a Yoda in my pocket here lately. MrsStatix is me, not sure how personal these introductions are supposed to be, I have actually never been in a forum, or even looked at one. Better late than never. My reason for being here is simple, I have a questions, and I require information. I am a massive overachiever in everything I tackle, and I am overly competitive. My children think I'm defective, but I just like to learn, I find it fun, and because every job or project I have had requires me to USE the machines I am very good at the, I do not understand the inner workings of them, nor do I know how to repair or diagnose them. And well that just won't due now will it? Tighten your belts boys, the questions will come a flowin'.

Oh, and just a heads up, I have what some people call a sarcastic sense of humor, some more thin skinned folks say it's mean, and I am fully aware that what I type reads funny in my head but it doesn't always translate well across the interwebs. So, just up front guys, if I say anything that offends let me know so I can dial it back. And if I meant it to be offensive I'll let you know just so we are all clear and on the same page. 

Let's see what else, I am in the middle of the most annoying and extended job search I have ever had to endure. I find research fun and I often do it just for the hell of it. I am the best person to partner up with in a game of Trivial Pursuit or Jeopardy. I can type almost 95 WPM. I am an artist. My husband is a tattooist, musician and pretty much everything else. He's really a freak of nature, I have yet to find something he can't do, and trust after 23 years I have tried. It's a game for me. However, he has yet to stump me on anything so I guess we are even. I paint, draw, create tattoo artwork for his customers and talk them out of the really stupid ideas they walk in with. I take "discarded" and "broken" furniture and household items and turn them into something beautiful. I used to play WOW all the time, but I haven't done that in while. Last summer my husband and I ran a hotshot truck and in 4 months we deliverd over 2 million dollars worth of vehicles and traveled up/down/and all around 26 states, some more than once. Good times, lots of good stories there, but I am starting to ramble, so one of these days remind me to tell you about the time we drove off a mountain in Utah, and about the time a tornado, hurrican, and sand storm collided with each other in New Mexico! But don't ask me about the time my husband came into the travel plaza just in time to see this guy start to reach his arm around my neck. I didn't see him, but based on his reaction to my husband I think it's safe to say his intentions were not honorabl, and I just wanted a freaking Coke. 

Anyway, thanks for letting me in, you may regret it! lol just kidding, that was the sarcasm there. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mrsstatix

mrsstatix
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:37 AM

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:52 AM

Oh yeah can someone give me the skinny on the hierarchy here? I am sleep deprived and I just had a pissing match with Microsoft support so I just a tad wound up :) 

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,386 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 AM

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:23 PM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

By hierarchy, I take it your mean Bleeping Computer Membership Descriptions

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...

Best regards,
The BC Staff

Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users