Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Practical Options Instead of Windows 10?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31 pcpunk

pcpunk

• Members
  • 4,986 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 AM

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:55 PM

Describing what happens for major feature updates as "the entire operating system reinstalling" is a bit of an overreach.

True, but if not, then why does it take so long to Install?  I'm fed up and irritated that ms is causing all these problems to peoples computers, knowingly, willingly, recklessly.  Some people cannot afford to have someone come over and fix there windows 10 machine every time it crashes do to these huge Updates, Major Updates, which I view as a Total Re-Install of the Operating System.  Reason for my reply, is now I have to allow my laptop to run for Three hours to get an Upgrade that is forcing it's way onto my laptop as I post this.  It's a major inconvenience, and limiting my productivity!

I'm done at this Thread Brian so there is no need to defend MS here again, this thread belongs to someone else, and this is a Hijack, so I will complain somewhere else.  Perhaps you can link me to a good Thread for that LOL...Seriously.

Thanks, pcpunk

sBCcBvM.png

Created by Mike_Walsh

KDE, Ruler of all Distro's

eps2.4_m4ster-s1ave.aes_pcpunk_leavemehere

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users