Please help and thanks a lot. It started to happen after I did the creator update and it crashed several times today. It's probably related to VirtualBox because it crashes more often when I was working with my ubuntu VM in VirtualBox.
· System Manufacturer
· Exact model number (if laptop, check the label on bottom)
· OS - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, or Vista? If Windows 10, please include the Version number and Build Number.
Windows 10 Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.19)
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit)?
· What was original installed OS on system?
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?
· Age of the computer (hardware)
· Age of OS installation - and whether you have re-installed the OS
1 year, just had a creator update
Edited by aaahchi, 10 November 2017 - 11:50 PM.